Fishing Partner(s) Wanted

drlfc

Hi!

I am looking for one or more folks that want to join me on a fairly regular basis to fish the east end of Lake Ontario for Salmon & Trout. I own a 26' Penn Yan equipped to fish the big lake. I fish out of the Little Salmon River near Mexico, NY. I will provide the boat and all the tackle and lures necessary to make a days outing as close to successful as possible. You need to provide whatever you need to eat and drink, proper clothing and gas for the boat. I usually fish every Wednesday and Sunday...weather permitting. You can send me a PM or email me at [email protected].

Lou

I gotta say that I've fished with Lou last year and he is a great guy. Anyone interested can't go wrong if you fish with him. Top notch fisherman, boat and gear. I got spoiled on his boat though and it was hard to go back to my little 16 footer. ;)

I'll second that. Lou is a good man to fish with. Nice boat, good equipment and an all around good guy. I fished several times on Horsin Around with him last year. Good luck in the spring derby Lou!

Rod Keyser

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So far, between the PM's I have received and the posted replies, I have not gotton any consistent people. Reply to this post if you are SERIOUS about going fishing with me on Lake Ontario on a REGULAR basis. I am still looking!

big lou... my name is ron im from northeast pa.. i fish seneca and cayuga alot id love to get up the big pond more...i fish now with my 2 sons (10 and 8) we bass fish new york alot and im in the process of getting a 19 to 22 foot boat so i might be able to get out more...i can fish sundays im off from work on tuesdays so id have to drive up monday nights if you could fish tuesdays,,,

• 10 months later...

It's a new season and I am now looking for a new partner(s) to join my extremely enthusiastic team of fishing fanatics. Serious inquiries only.

Hello my name is Jim I have a trailer in a campground in oswego had to seel my boat this year so I'd love to find a fihing partner such as yourself. I had a 24" penn yan contender I'm very relialble and will share all expenses I also still have all my rods ,reels and tackle. If your still looking for someone I'd be more than happy to join you. My cell phone #is 413-427-5765 My email is [email protected] hope to hear from you.

jim