Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up do NOT use the far south launch ramp at Treman. There is a log at the end that myself and another boat both kissed with our props this morning. No damage was caused at least to my rig however I would hate to see someone do damage! Water is still low aswell so be careful on any of the ramps and on your way out!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Skeaneatles boat launch

hey guys wondering where's the best place to launch on Skeaneatles    i see there's a state launch on the northern end was hoping to find something on the south end   i'll be launching a 19' deep v aluminum   

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Sodus Point Public Launch Dock - Re: input

I fished at Sodus Point today from the public launch. When we returned from fishing and I was straightening things on my boat and trailer in the parking lot a fella approached my buddy and i and introduced himself as Dave LeRoy a member of the Sodus Point Town Board.He asked me what I thought about the new dock.at the launch. I told him I thought it was a massive and positive improvement and that i had heard many of my friends say the same that had recently used it.. He then queried me about any

in Open Lake Discussion

• Open lake boat ramp launch site

After months of restricted lake access due to record high lake levels here is a simple solution. After over forty years of operation this site works with minimal operating costs. An old steel flatbed trailer is backed into the lake from a concrete structure. According to the lake water level it is placed to about a four foot depth . Most trailer boats up to twenty four foot length are functional even with a power tilt reverse to reach better depth. The trailer is handled with chains from the buc

in Open Lake Discussion

• Mexico Point Launch

I have been having trouble the last few weeks getting my receipt from the machine at the launch and then it tells me this morning that my card is invalid. There were a handful of slips on top of the machine at 5am this morning and last week it spit about 6 out at the folks that walked back up to fight with it, like me after parking.   I received a warning today for not paying so I ran  over to Selkirk, as they manage, and discussed the issues. I was told that my card is valid, I may ha

in Open Lake Discussion

• Bronte launch

Can someone suggest a good spot to launch in Bronte? Parking etc...     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in Open Lake Discussion