Got the boat wet Monday am. Tuesday looked to be the best day of this week, so off we went. Left at 10 back at 2:30. Headed east fished from Irondequoit to hedges. Started in the shallower water on the first pass down had plenty of bites mostly smaller fish a few good ones. Stayed out deeper on the way back and got more quality fish. Worked in 10 to 20 foot of water. Bright colors were by far the better the water was a green but not that milky green. Never had a chance to to fish riggers. Chinook #2 divers 25 to 15’. Deeper plugs worked better out in the 20’ range. Everything went very well except the 1/8” HOLE someone had to drill in my transom. All fixed but what bunch of B. S. I have a suspicion who the culprit might be.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by brucehookedup

15 hours ago, brucehookedup said:

Got the boat wet Monday am. Tuesday looked to be the best day of this week, so off we went. Left at 10 back at 2:30. Headed east fished from Irondequoit to hedges. Started in the shallower water on the first pass down had plenty of bites mostly smaller fish a few good ones. Stayed out deeper on the way back and got more quality fish. Worked in 10 to 20 foot of water. Bright colors were by far the better the water was a green but not that milky green. Never had a chance to to fish riggers. Chinook #2 divers 25 to 15’. Deeper plugs worked better out in the 20’ range. Everything went very well except the 1/8” HOLE someone had to drill in my transom. All fixed but what bunch of B. S. I have a suspicion who the culprit might be.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice report Bruce.  I hate hearing stories of people messing with other peoples boats.  Not cool.  Hopefully they get caught. 

Be glad you made it back !!! Karma will find the culprit, someday. I can see someone getting revenge or being spiteful and doing petty things to others, but drilling a hole is like cutting someone's brake lines on a car. If you find them, I hope you press charges. Can you imagine if you were going offshore !?!