for sale : usa Furuno DFF1 Sounder Module

The Furuno DFF1 is a black box sonar module.  Good used condition.  Will fire up either a 600W transducer or a 1Kw transducer; good used condition. Includes power cord

Price Drp:  $ 250 shipped to your door...pix available on request

Hi Fishstix,

Nope, the DFF1 is designed specifically for the Furuno NavNet series but will also work with Furuno VX1 and VX2.  It has an Ethernet connection so if you wanted to save some money and get a nice package, you could pick up an older 7” VX1 or VX2 for a few hundred bucks and get a cord with Ethernet on one side and 6-pin on the the other which would solve the connect-ability part.   I have the connectors for this  and could put  a package together.  

The DFF1 has the same circuitry as the 587 and 588 and will fire both 600W and  1 Kw like those sonar units—-you just need a screen to show the goods

I know several guys selling a 7” VX2  which would be perfect for the DFF1 (you’d get GPS + chartplotter + sonar).  Unfortunately, they don’t include the bracket so you’d have to flush-mount into a console

Thanks for the reply. I am currently currently running a perfectly good 582l . And I have a GP-1850 on the shelf if ever have to replace the 582l. I just thought it would be cool to view to  a fish finder on a big screen for a realistic price....