The Big One Cut Bait

Why support a Canadian company when Familiar Bite is made near Buffalo and is an American company? Familiar Bite will have Pacific Herring, Atlantic Herring, Alewife, and Ballyhoo available this season.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Why support a Canadian company when Familiar Bite is made near Buffalo and is an American company? Familiar Bite will have Pacific Herring, Atlantic Herring, Alewife, and Ballyhoo available this season.
Hope you enjoyed your tax free winnings. Smh

Sent from my LYA-L0C using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Drebs12 said:

@Yankee Troller do you only use Pacific Herring? or have you tried the other baits that familiar bite offers

We've been running the Atlantic Herring for quite a few years now. It's the stuff you've seen in the B&T shops. The Alewife strips and Pacific Herring strips we've been testing for FB for about two years now. We mix it in with the Atlantic stuff when we're out there. According to him by June these should be in B&T shops.

13 minutes ago, Drebs12 said:

Good to know. Have you experienced a notable difference in bites between the three types?

They all work. I don't keep track of one working better than another. I can say they all fire. 

• 1 month later...

Do you oppose supporting American companies? 
Not at all.. But there's two sides to this lake. That narrative works when talking about China. Kind of insulting when it's used against the country that lends a hand whenever asked. Glad you got help with your prop this weekend!

On 6/18/2019 at 1:06 AM, sjhags said:

Not at all.. But there's two sides to this lake. That narrative works when talking about China. Kind of insulting when it's used against the country that lends a hand whenever asked. Glad you got help with your prop this weekend!

What does a Canadian marina having to pull my boat out so I could switch out props have anything to do with an American supporting American products? You reaching here?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been using frozen sardines with success lately. 12$ for 15whole ones. Use a brine with color works really well.

We've been running the Atlantic Herring for quite a few years now. It's the stuff you've seen in the B&T shops. The Alewife strips and Pacific Herring strips we've been testing for FB for about two years now. We mix it in with the Atlantic stuff when we're out there. According to him by June these should be in B&T shops.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app