Introduction

I live in Hayden Idaho , Run a 1964 Starcraft Starchief Rigged with planner boards and downriggers for fishing for our Kamloop's and Salmon in CDA Lake and Pend Oreille lake ,New to your site and looking forward to reading about all the Great fishing in your area and looking for the similiar tackle and techniqes Tight lines and Fun times.

• Like 1

Thank's for the Welcome , We fished for kokanee today on Hayden Lake and came home with some 14-15 incher's  ........A little slow , The Derby on CDA lake finished today and what I heard was a Seven pound Chinook won it, Wow what a down turn in that lake ,The last planters were Ocean run and swam down river .... Nothing like starting over look's like it will be a couple more year's before we get caught back up with our normal fishery.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome aboard Skull.......... I've hunted in NW Montana since the early 90's. We typically fly into Spokane and drive over through Coeur d'Alene and Sandpoint........  I see you guys fishing in November on Pend Oreille, for Kamloops I'm told. It sure is a beautiful place. Wish my kids would move there! I've got an Elk/Deer combo tag for 2019, and can't wait to make the trip again..... Good luck, stay safe.

Our fishery has rebounded with the netting of the lake trout, We did not agree with the netting ,But the Kokanee population has increased and   has our Kam's draging their belly's, As of late we had an influx of Walleye from Montana enter the lake and have grown to a large size with plenty of bait to eat,Now F&G are trying to net them also ,Good luck with that one , The fall fishing is Great but that lake and the condition's in the Fall are tough with unreal winds and waves. Good luck hunting 

Good beer  been to both places ,Yes sometimes the chop is unbearable with wind from the south it has a chance to build for twenty five miles before the north shore , The aluminium boats rise  and the fiberglass can't see out of their windshield , This weekend wraps up a derby that started last weekend, most boat's could not fish for at least two days because of the winds, the water temp is pretty cold at 38 for catching, We do have a 25 lb laker, a 16 lb Kam, 9lb Brown leading  problem is wehave some heavy fish but they dont meet the min length , The best fishing is yet, Good luck