X4d problems need help

How am I rift raft I have better electronics than you and I’m younger than you 

I run an HD’s 9 and a fishhawk x4d they have 2 totally different purposes maybe you should do some research and find out what a fishhawk/Depth Raider/ moor subtroll do before you comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

11 minutes ago, Ploveland30 said:

How am I rift raft I have better electronics than you and I’m younger than you 

lol... you can have the best electronics money can buy. Still won't put fish on the deck if you don't know how to use them. Fishawk X4d is very new and arguably the best probe system money can buy right now. I'm betting you're thinking about the much older fishawk 840 system, which is night and day different than what they are talking about. You're "younger than us"... a quick google search and you could have been just as informed as us too. But you chose to answer without knowing what we were talking about... not the best way to introduce yourself to forum.

Prove land this site is very informative sight. A lot of guys are willing to help a new guy out . You would be a lot better off if you had some constructive input . That’s if you have the knowledge. If not maybe sit back and learn buddy. Rather than slamming people or bragging. To me it sounds like you are a key board warrior that doesn’t have a clue. But I could be wrong😄😄😄

• 1 month later...

Gotta love the young computer jackass's. No matter what your on you will find one

Fishing fool34 I am a prime example of your comment about having best electronics and not being able to catch fish on most days. [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1] I still have a lot to learn. Once in a while I get lucky!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app