Hi LOU,

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and found some time to get out and fish/hunt. I was VERY busy working on improving LOU (as always). Here are the LOU Badges as requested.

Thanks again to all the LOU members who make this site what it is today!

====== COPY CODE BELOW TO ADD LOU BADGE TO YOUR SITE =========

lake-ontario-member1.gif

lake-ontario-member2.gif

lake-ontario-member3.gif

lake-ontario-member4.gif

====== 8) :cool: BE COOL LOU - ADD THE BADGE TO YOUR SITE TODAY 8) :cool: =========

====== SUPPORT THOSE WHO GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO DO AT WORK ALL DAY =========

Great job all the way around Chad. I;m not even going to ask how long it took to put that slide show together. Ya even caught Buffy in there. :P Also thanks for the recognition of all the mods. It takes alot of time and work on your part to make it what it is today.

Hi LOU,

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and found some time to get out and fish/hunt. I was VERY busy working on improving LOU (as always). Some of the recent site upgrades and fixes include:

chad,

we all assume that you spend ALL of your time (day and night) working on only this site. just kidding good. to see that you got some fishing and hunting time in. great job on the site. theres a bunch of guys on here that im sure will pile on their appreciation

Chad all I can say is WOW !!!!!great job Thanks for doing what you do to keep this site up and running and thanks also to all of the moderators that weed out all of the losers that try to get it to the site. This is the best site out there and it show right here thanks again.Keep up the good work!!!

Erin

Hahaha - thank you everyone for your kind words. I hope you have all enjoyed the slideshow. It will remain up through 2009 until we get to do it all over again next year.

And yes Hank..... you don't even want to know how long that slideshow took - its what happens when the weather doesn't give you the time to go out and fish but you still need to do something "fishing related".

I now continue to work on the site and build the next state of the LOU for January. First job at hand..... add LOTS of new cool smilies........ 8)

Cheers :beer:

Chad