Bird Experts - Solix 10 - is there a gen3 ??

Netbender

Humminbird Solix 10 Chirp Mega Si Gps Combo - Looking at one of these, also see g2, but noticed some of the other birds have a g3 option. Is the g2 the latest? Looks like the DI only goes to 125'? How is the picture below 125'?

Thanks, Dave

Edited by superhawk18

Thanks,  for the help with the 3 vs 2. Still unclear on the Di - here is the product description from Hodgesmarine:

Depth Capability: 125 ft(DI) 400 ft(DI-455kHz)1500 ft, 3500 ft* & 5000 ft*

Second frequency needed past 125’?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by superhawk18

I was researching the exact same thing the other day and best I can tell there is a solix gen 3 coming with the enhanced Mega capabilities like on the Helix gen 3 but it's not there yet. I saw the same thing you did to where it was saying on the solix gen2 the mega only went to 125 ft. Perhaps the gentleman above  owns a solex in a speaking  from personal experience and the Gen 2 on the solix already has the enhanced capabilities. My next call was going to be to hummingbird as they will obviously know the answer. 

It will only be the latest for a few months I'm sure LOL. I bought the Gen 2 Helix 10 mega SI because I wanted the latest and then 3 months later they come out with the Gen 3. It never ends