Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Boat guide ons

$25 Buffalo NY area. Work great for front or back guides. I had them on a 2 bunk trailer up front and improved a straight on load by 100%. Can power load by yourself. Fits up to 3.5” wide X 4” tall frame. Prefer pick up.     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Ice Fishing Rentals on Chaumont Bay

We have 2 different year round lake rentals that are perfect for ice fishing, one is located on Park Drive and 1 is located on Three Mile Point! Both are 4 bedrooms 2 baths! please text Amanda Miller, Lic RE Broker and owner of Lake Ontario Realty LLC 315-778-1191 for availability or email [email protected]  Rates are $240 a night for the smaller home, $260 for the larger plus $75 cleaning fee, 3 night minimum. Fully furnished,Linens,Towels, Coffee, bedding all supplied, Cable, HIgh sp

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Greater Niagara Fishing Show

Mark your calendars to attend the Greater Niagara Fishing and Outdoor Expo this coming January 17 – 19, 2020. This "pure" fishing show is designed by Fishermen for Fishermen with the simple goals of promoting and teaching fishing. Now in our 7th year, it has become a "can't miss" annual event for thousands of anglers every year. The satisfaction of our attendees was shown by our 2019 survey where the average attendee was at the show for at least 2 days! With over 170 booths, containing many well

in Open Lake Discussion

• Storing my boat for the winter

Thinking of storing my islander ?outside inside storage is getting to be way too expensive should I leave the cover up and the side curtains and just cover that with a tarp or take the whole cover off then cover it with a tarp     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

in This Old Boat

• Boat name?

I work at a pharmacy and need to name my new to me boat. What do you think of “My Valium” people not familiar Valium it’s a tranquilizer     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in This Old Boat