NEPA buck

MANIAC

Bagged this 8 pt at 8 am this morning. I had 4 bucks that were running together aways out to the front of me. Had the rifle lined up in their direction but I kept scanning to my left and right. Off to my right in some thick stuff I spotted 3 tines and an eartip. It was a waiting game until he finally stuck his head and neck into an opening. I didn't hesitate and took him thru the neck. Handed the rifle over to Ethan who can kill an antlered deer under the Pa youth/mentor program. Had another buck come out behind us 45 min later but he had the scoop on us before Ethan could swing for a shot. That was it for the day. Taking Ethan out again on Sat.

gx1jVfUJ.jpg

Eric save some of that for the river next spring :mrgreen: Just kidding nice buck. I have a buck at my house that is distroying all of my evergreen trees by rubbing all of the branchs off the middle of them. Good luck when you go out Sat.

Nice buck! Patience Ethan, your day will come soon! Especially if your hunting skills are anything like your fishing skills. My son got his first under the NY Youth Mentor program and I couldn't be more proud. Hopefully will have time soon to give report and pics> Nothin better than introducing kids to fishing and hunting. Good luck Ethan!!

Shawn