for sale : usa Autopilot for kicker

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/313947/Raymarine-Autohelm-2000.html              Raymarine Autohelm 2000...linear autopilot with wired remote....This is configured for use with a auxillary trolling motor...includes mounting bracket to kicker,  quick disconnect and storage bag

Control unit mounts at the helm,    has standby and auto function....   able to override and control kicker by  One degree or Ten degrees Port or Starboard with push of button

Wired remote has the same function as the helm unit but allows for course correction at the back of the boat

I used this on my 19 Starcraft Islander with a 9.9 Yamaha....no longer have the boat so I'm selling....works perfectly, I can demo all functions..I live in Scotia, NY (capital district)...

.................................  $ 250 .............................

20160520_131224_resized.jpg

Edited by gotaway

you cannot enter a course,, but it will steer to what heading you're on when you engage the unit by pressing the auto button.... the helm unit determines a deviation in course and automatically makes the needed adjustment by operation of the ram which is connected to the kicker

• 2 months later...

looking at the picture..... the flat metal plate mounts to the front of the motor.  (I mounted it to the carry handle)...the plate has a ball where the ram attaches with a quick connect........ the other end of the ram has a ss stem that mounts to the clear lexan mount...to remove the ram, disconnect at the motor using quick connect....lift the stem from the mount.....unscrerw the power lead