Sold / Closed 1998 Pursuit 2470 WA.

slouiscar

We weren’t planning to sell this boat, but something else has come up.  So, once it is removed from storage at our marina and launched in the next few weeks, we will be putting our Pursuit walkaround up for sale. 

This has been a great boat for us.  We have kept it in the water on the finger lakes.  I've over-nighted on it comfortably.  It is a great platform for both cruising & fishing.  The Pursuit hull more than handled any unexpected weather for us.  The Honda kicker sips gas and keeps the batteries fully charged.  The autopilot was a game changer for trolling this boat.  It is networked with the gps/fishfinder so you can navigate with tracks and to waypoints with the touchscreen, use preset zig zags, circles, troll right back to where you marked fish and if you are fishing solo, boating fish isn't a circus of going back and forth to the helm. 

I thought I would prelist it here first in case anyone is searching.  Then once it is launched, I will go through it, take it out, show it to anyone interested, and then post it on craigslist if needed.

1998 Pursuit 2470 WA.

• Boat was purchased in Bolton, NY on Lake George in 2015.

• A successful survey was done prior to purchase.

• 24’7” ft. length, 26’5” with pulpit, 8.5 ft. beam, approximate dry weight 3,800lbs.
  • Yamaha OX 66 250, professionally maintained with approx. 700 hours.  Replaced O2 sensor and VST filter in 2018.
  • Honda 9.9, 4-stroke, kicker, 25” extra-long shaft with electric trim and remote control.  Professionally installed new in 2016, approx. 100 hours.

• Garmin Compact Reactor Hydraulic Autopilot with GHC 20 Corepack.  Professionally installed new in 2017.
  • Garmin EchoMAP 94sv, 9” touchscreen display with built in GPS, BlueChart g2 maps, ClearVü and SideVü Scanning Sonar.  Professionally installed new in 2018.   Networked with autopilot.
  • Fish Hawk X4D.  Surface temp and speed, probe depth, temp, and speed. Professionally installed new in 2016.
  • Two Scotty 2116 High Performance Electric Downriggers.  60” Telescoping Boom, Swivel Base, and Dual Rod Holders.  Excellent condition and wired to dedicated fuse box. New in 2016.
  • Two 6” Traxtech mounting tracks with two Traxtech 12” horizontal trees, each tree has three Berts ratcheting rod holders.

• VHF Radio.

• AM/FM Marine Radio.

• Recessed Bennett trim tabs.
  • Bow pulpit with anchor windlass.
  • Bimini top and windshield/cockpit enclosure.
  • Canvas mooring cover.
  • Cuddy cabin, comfortable V-berth, and portable head. 
  • Vinyl combing pads and seating in very good condition.
  • Raw water washdown and live well.
  • Pursuit Plus transom with stern bait & tackle storage, rigging station and sink.
  • Tuna door with swim step and ladder.
  • Removable bench seat with cooler/fish storage.
  • Dual battery 12-Volt system with battery switch.
  • 125 Gallon Fuel Tank.
  • 20 Gallon Fresh Water Tank.

Very clean, seaworthy, fuel efficient, fishing boat that is comfortable to cruise.

We have put $12k in upgrades and equipment on the boat in the past 3 years. 

Asking $.  Please PM me with questions or interest.  Thanks.

boat 2.jpg

boat 1.jpg

IMG_2852.jpg

boat 3.jpg

boat 5.jpg

boat c2.jpg

boat 6.jpg

IMG_2571.JPG

IMG_2628.jpg

boat 7.jpg

Edited by slouiscar
  • Like 1