Took a ride up to Oswego this weekend for the maiden voyage in the new to fishing vessel HARD KNOX she is a 2006 sea pro 220 /wa. The day started a little rough as i had sinus issue  for the first three hours of the drive there making my ride very long . Then me and my father that is now 80 hit the water to find out i had a fuel supply issue at high speeds so back on the trailer we go to try and find the problem . After a couple hours of diag and repair found the moeller fuel line that supplies the engine internal liner was collapsed and causing a blockage . Replaced fuel line with gates fuel line and back to the ramp we go after a good test drive all was great and boat ran perfect . After missing out on the best of the day we started fishing and first hook up was a double of 8 lb browns . Oswego did not let us down we caught over a dozen nice browns 2 coho .1 steelhead and 1 big king as well as lost one other nice king . Thank god for the long winter being over and lady o and good times with the old man !

• Like 3

Nice job, Hard Knox!  Glad you and your Dad were able to get into some nice fish, regardless of the late start!  Unfortunately I won't make it out there for 2 more weeks.  Hoping for cool weather between now and then so the browns will be still be shallow.

Thanks CRAYFISH your timing will be good as any time before the temp break sets up you will find all species close to shore making for great fishing with a mixed bag of fish . GOOD LUCK !