Unwanted Pin and Rod...

I am looking to off-load my centerpin and rod...

I have a 5" Stanton center pin for sale...The reel is in good condition...Small scratches here and there but the bearings are broken in as good as they could ever be and this is the smoothest best running pin i've had...At one point they stopped making these reels, so I bought a crappy used one for parts and that reel will be included...

The rod I use with it is actually a spey rod...Its a 13'6" Diamondback 8 weight...I have preferences for using the heaviest line I can and fighting fish hard so thats why I use this...You'll be able to land kings before your buddies can turn around and figure out you hooked one, and has the softness to fish light leaders for steelies and browns...

In trying to figure out a fair price, I will say that a new Stanton will cost over $400, and my spey rod which was $500...For the Stanton, parts reel and rod I would like $250...

As usual I dont ship but am very willing to meet someone within a half hour or so drive of Rochester...Meaning we can meet anywhere as long as I am not driving for more than 30-45 minutes to meet you...Pm me if interested and if someone buys/meets me today (12/7/08) or tomorrow (12/8/08) i'll take $50 bucks off as I just want to get this stuff out my sight...