3 Rods / person

There is a thread in the Open Diccussion tab bout the possibility of allowing 3 rods/person.It appears that it is for the Lake Ontario water.The Finger Lakes people also need to let the DEC know that there are alot of 1 and 2 person teams that would love to run an extra rod or two.The contact links are on that thread.Please take a moment to let the DEC know our wishes.Thanks and Happy Holidays............Zeke/Cyn(Strike 3)

I think 3 rods on the Finger lakes would be fine EXCEPT for Traveling man, Lytline and Rusty Rat as these three guys would decimate the lakes fish population with all those rods out. ;)

Glen

I have to agree with you Glen :yes: . The rest of us want to catch fish too :$ .

I think 3 rods on the Finger lakes would be fine EXCEPT for Traveling man, Lytline and Rusty Rat as these three guys would decimate the lakes fish population with all those rods out. ;)

Glen

:D Yea but I let em all go except for the LOU derby! 3 would be great that way I can run my spread with 2 people on board, which happens frequently. :yes:

RR

Hello Spoon Fed.You are so kind in including Cyn and myself with the likes of Rusty,Traveling Man,and Stinger.Very good teams there.Our trips have been way down the last 2 years but we've never had so much fun we we did get out.Our favorite set is 3 riggers and 2 wire dips.Maniac has crafted us a rigger board made from ash.Most of the time we wouldn't need the 6 rod that we would gain.There are links on the Open Discussion section with the contacts we need to let the DEC know what our wishes are.If you guys get a free minute,please fill them out.....There is a team from the above list that even 3 rods/person wouldn't be enough.Can anyone guess who that might be? :rofl::rofl:

Happy Holidays....Zeke/Cyn(Strike 3)