Mid-morning shakedown Cruise

Yours must have been the only trailer in the Dean's parking area this afternoon when I drove by.  Nice to see the water temps and water levels are rising!
I was there from 9 - 2. There was three other rigs in the parking lot when I left. Plenty of water to launch my saber I would almost say normal conditions. I was surprised to see the pay to park machine covered up.

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

9 hours ago, fisherdude said:

I was there from 9 - 2. There was three other rigs in the parking lot when I left. Plenty of water to launch my saber I would almost say normal conditions. I was surprised to see the pay to park machine covered up.

Sure, my annual Empire pass expires at the end of the month.  Betting if I don't renew and use a launch the first week of May there will be a ticket waiting on the truck when I get back. :doh:

I may be mistaken but I think all Empire passes expire at the end of March.

Nice going Brian:yes: What is that plastic laker doing on top of your lures?:lol:

Edited by Sk8man

The Empire Pass expires December 31. 

from the website:

"

When does the Empire Pass Card expire?

Empire Pass Cards expire December 31st of the final year for which they were purchased.
Lifetime Empire Passes do not expire."

https://parks.ny.gov/admission/empire-passport/frequently-asked-questions.aspx

I didn't have an umpire pass last year the last yearI had one is the sticker you put on the window I now have the card so I called Cayuga State Park to ask if I put the card in their machine and they said no not yet in the future but they said bring the empire pass to the Cayuga State Park office and they will issue a parking pass that you can put on the dash . I thought it was a good idea, put the plastic card on the dash end up getting a sunstroke lol

Les that Lakers sat there nice and still cuz I told him I'd let him go if he gave me a pic.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 5:44 PM, Reel Doc said:

This is what they gave me at Cayuga state park last year

IMG_20190424_172349.jpg

So to finish the Empire Pass topic I checked in with Cayuga state park and was told a $5 savings to renew online.  But then I stopped at the park office to get the above blue tag renewed to display in the truck.  They said sometime this summer the self serve automated machines at unmanned launches like Dean's will be replaced with units that will read Empire Pass cards so in the future we will swipe and get a ticket to display on the car dash.