Opening Day, Tic Toc

wishinfishin

I get ya. If I decide to get up to the St. Lawrence I've got a couple starting points. I took a 4 hour night charter last year and picked up a little info. I'm on Irondequoit Bay. I'll have a line in the water at the stroke of midnight but honestly, opening night has at best only produced one or two fish for me. Usually around the 3rd week of May it starts to get a little more consistent for me down here. But I'm absolutely chomping at the bit. Good luck and let's hope for an improved forecast.  

5 hours ago, Chas0218 said:

I'll be fishing somewhere on the lake but not until 2nd weekend. Making a trip to FL opening weekend to pick up the new walleye slayer. 

Florida, eh? That's a heck of a trip. You must've gotten a STEAL on something. What are you coming home with?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2019 at 7:42 PM, bosco said:

Florida, eh? That's a heck of a trip. You must've gotten a STEAL on something. What are you coming home with?

Pro-line 241 mechanics special, boat & trailer. All it cost me was the gas and food money to go pick it up. Just need to fix the lower unit and get the motor running, it's an I/O so we will see. One of those free boats but cost you $3000 to get it operating kind of things.