• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wishinfishin

Opening Day, Tic Toc

1 hour ago, wishinfishin said:

Almost here.

So where is opening day for you?

I get ya. If I decide to get up to the St. Lawrence I've got a couple starting points. I took a 4 hour night charter last year and picked up a little info. I'm on Irondequoit Bay. I'll have a line in the water at the stroke of midnight but honestly, opening night has at best only produced one or two fish for me. Usually around the 3rd week of May it starts to get a little more consistent for me down here. But I'm absolutely chomping at the bit. Good luck and let's hope for an improved forecast.  

I'll be fishing somewhere on the lake but not until 2nd weekend. Making a trip to FL opening weekend to pick up the new walleye slayer. 

5 hours ago, Chas0218 said:

I'll be fishing somewhere on the lake but not until 2nd weekend. Making a trip to FL opening weekend to pick up the new walleye slayer. 

Florida, eh? That's a heck of a trip. You must've gotten a STEAL on something. What are you coming home with?

On 4/26/2019 at 7:42 PM, bosco said:

Florida, eh? That's a heck of a trip. You must've gotten a STEAL on something. What are you coming home with?

Pro-line 241 mechanics special, boat & trailer. All it cost me was the gas and food money to go pick it up. Just need to fix the lower unit and get the motor running, it's an I/O so we will see. One of those free boats but cost you $3000 to get it operating kind of things.

I/O....hmmm. Well if it doesn't suit your needs you could probably flip it and put the money into a Lund or something. Sounds like a good find either way. Congrats.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.