Grayden Outdoors LLC

RYE

Anyone whose dealt with the folks at Fish Hawk know what I'm about to say. Great people to deal with for repairs and or warranty issues. Sent to LCD's to them one warranty one not. Week and a half I had both back no charges and they included swag. Sent a probe to them 5 days ago, they couldn't repair it so they sent me a new one, much lower price than any on line. Kudos to a great product and employees...

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, RYE said:

Anyone whose dealt with the folks at Fish Hawk know what I'm about to say. Great people to deal with for repairs and or warranty issues. Sent to LCD's to them one warranty one not. Week and a half I had both back no charges and they included swag. Sent a probe to them 5 days ago, they couldn't repair it so they sent me a new one, much lower price than any on line. Kudos to a great product and employees...

I have had nothing but great experiences with them also. 

Trevor and the folks there are top notch. great products great service....the way all American servicing should be:yes:

I sent Trevor  the address of this posting because I believe that when people are doing the right thing they need to be aware that others fully appreciate it.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

X2

I had an X4 probe that gave me the reading of death. 3.5 down temp. It had worked perfectly the week prior.

I called them and was told there was no repair for that symptom, and the probe needed to be replaced.

I explained that the unit was 3 years old max. The man said “send it in, they might warrantee it.

I did, and a little more than a week later, there was a new probe waiting for me in the mailbox.

Awesome customer service !

Awesome product.

IMG_0224.JPG

Rusty

I am going to have to give them a call.  $750 for something that works great for seven trips out and after that it works 50/50 at best.  Changed batteries, checked connections, changed the gain and nothing helped.  Usually works for the first hour our so now then it gives a blank screen, a absolutely incorrect screen (300' reading in 150' of water)., and occasionally a correct screen (mixed in with one correct number on the screen and two incorrect numbers).

Brand new this year!  I hope I do not have to waste time on the water to try to fix it.

Anyone know the best number to contact Trevor?  I hope it is an easy fix.  Thanks for the positive posts above, at least it makes me feel pretty hopeful.

I'm sure they will make it right with you John. I know it is frustrating to have something that new screw up but they make quality products and stand behind them and are great to deal with..