for sale : usa 2000 STAR CRAFT FISH MASTER 196 FOR SALE

Caverly K

The funny thing is the title didn't read What do you think my boats worth but you jack wagons who aren't buying anything feel the need to tell a guy what his boat is worth! Way to beat a guy up telling everyone how his boat is over priced! Boats are worth what anyone will pay for them.

• Like 5

Well said skidoo’s. It seems these guys are more interested in blocking Kevin’s attempt at selling his boat for a decent price to recover some of the money he recently invested in this boat. Hairy needs to look for a different boat if he doesn’t like this price. I am sure he sold his 17 footer for exactly nada price. Trolls go away

• Like 1

Who had a 17' boat?  Not this guy.  He will sell his boat for that price but if he didn't think his initial price was bad, then why did he drop it $3K?  Because of the comments from here.

I don't need a boat as I have three.  I sell them so I know a thing or two about selling boats.

Edited by hairybumcrack

If I posted a 18 years old boat, with 2 carbureted motors for 18k? and I had a total of 4 post on this forum... and said “low hours” knowing for sure there’s never been one hour meter hooked up... would you be a little suspicious?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 2

Of course you would ask about it if you were interested in buying the boat. It did not seem like you were interested in the boat but just piling on with butt crack. Sure his asking price was high but be men and give him a call and find out the story on this low hour boat. My understanding is the previous owner stored this indoors for years not running it . As i mentioned Kevin just invested in this boat with a new minkota , charging system all marina installed and new canvas. He can list more I’m sure if interested people actually get in touch with him. He did put his number out there. As for his starting price it is easier to move down than up. Even the guy who knows about selling a boat or two should know that. 

• Like 2

Yep all solid offers, but guess what, he’s not accepting them. Sounds like some people are upset? Why? Cause you can’t get what you want? For what you want to pay? I kinda hope he pulls it off the listing because he wants to keep it. Seems like some are using LOU just for a good deal and if it’s not, being bullying about it. Not everything on here is going to sell for bottom dollar. Bottom line if the boat is in that good of shape with low hours someone might just buy it for what he’s asking. Some will respond “then they are crazy” I would respond why do you care? If your not interested move on. I’ve got a similar boat, 7 years older, it’s for sale too. First 25k takes it. Caverly, sorry to jump your thread.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

• Like 3

I have a pair of big john planer reels. How much will yoi guys allow me to ask for them?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

No hijacking threads please but if they were on the OP’s boat perhaps he would have gotten the 18k he was looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Very mature response - just because you are a catcher doesn't mean others here are.  Let the guy sell his boat and quit pretending you are interested with your "dose" it come with downriggers.

• Like 2

Very mature response - just because you are a catcher doesn't mean others here are.  Let the guy sell his boat and quit pretending you are interested with your "dose" it come with downriggers.
Im fairly level headed but you jumped in quick for the low baller guy and now are all for the let the guy sell his boat camp. How about lets ALL stay out of it. The low baller shoulda had a PM conversation....we all shoulda stayed out of it...end of story.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Im fairly level headed but you jumped in quick for the low baller guy and now are all for the let the guy sell his boat camp. How about lets ALL stay out of it. The low baller shoulda had a PM conversation....we all shoulda stayed out of it...end of story.

Low baller? I’d call the guy more like a reality checker.

We are all welcome to post in the classifieds. If your gonna post a low public offer regardless of perception your trying to elicit a response plain and simple. If you want to work something out you'll keep it private....unless your an ass. Hole

Says the self proclaimed forum etiquette guru. Opinions are like... oh wait.. never mind.