Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Got out around 7:30 this morning. Fished on east side not far out from shore with just flatlines and crankbaits. Colors or depths didn’t matter and it was a slow but steady pick all the way until about 1pm. Got 7 salmon and a rainbow in the boat. Had a few other takes but gone shortly after. Found an area that was 47 degrees in the murky water. Green water was 42 or so. All the fish were in the warmer parts. Surprised to only see one other boat out, but they went elsewhere after a couple loops. It’s getting close to being

I’m driving back up to hit it again tomorrow and will post an update. I saw a lone person in a canoe close to shore land at least 1 in tight also. They aren’t fired up yet. A couple weeks and I bet they will be

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I’m driving back up to hit it again tomorrow and will post an update. I saw a lone person in a canoe close to shore land at least 1 in tight also. They aren’t fired up yet. A couple weeks and I bet they will be

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Lol how many feet of water were you fishing over?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Treman 4-29

Did a second day in a row out of Treman. Weather forecast said below freezing temps and ENE wind. Expecting little to nothing for fish action. Boy was I wrong.   Launched and motored up the east side around 730. First fish was 5 minutes after the first rod was in the water. Steady action all the way until 1pm. 5 color leadcore, flatlines, dipsey diver at 165 out and riggers at 25 feet. Spoon and cranks. Didn’t matter the color or style. The fish preferred a deep diver rapala shad, but we caug

in Finger Lakes Discussion

• Treman Launch

Anyone have an update on how the launch looks? I read it was low earlier in the month but it was still useable if you didn’t go crazy. Launching an 18’ Tracker next weekend hopefully but didn’t want to drive over 2 hours and have it too low. Thanks!

• Beware at treman launch

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up do NOT use the far south launch ramp at Treman. There is a log at the end that myself and another boat both kissed with our props this morning. No damage was caused at least to my rig however I would hate to see someone do damage! Water is still low aswell so be careful on any of the ramps and on your way out!

• Treman launch 3/27/19

Launched  and loaded my Fishmaster 196 at Treman today.  Yep, the water is low but I got in and out with no more than a lot of mud being stirred up.   trolled east side up to the salt plant. Mixed bag of small LL, small rainbows, nice 6lb laker and a nice 5lb brown.  LL on sticks, everything else on spoons.  Fished 15FOW out to 75FOW.  South end water temp was 36.6 and 37.1 at salt plant.  Absolute gorgeous day on the water.  One other boat trolling and one boat perch fishing.  Bite di

• Treman Sun.

. 3 foot low but ice free     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app