Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Sandy creek

Is the launch at Sandy still closed?   Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Open Lake Discussion

• Sandy

Lake flipped You want kings , go find stable water    Went out to 300 and headed north    Nothing for our efforts but one small salmon and 2 knock offs    Hit 520 and got a,double of matures  Wound up 6 fish . 5 salmon and a steelhead and about  5   more hits    Dare I say , Gary D rig and spoon bite .    Got 50deg   70  ft down out there    Radar said storms so we headed back in   and it was the smart call   Was,pre

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Stony Creek Water Level

How high is the water at the Stony Creek launch near Henderson Harbor? The last I heard, it was 3" below the top of the wall.

in Open Lake Discussion

• Afternoon Sandy

Back from the ADKs and got out about 430 .   Fished 70 to 90    East wind pulled cold water up to 44 at 35 ft . Tried with no hits .    Pulled lines and headed to 220 . North troll . Getting ready to pull lines and call it and this hit a diver  at 349 ft deep and ripped out 600 ft .    I'll spare you the details of what it hit as to not offend anyone . 

• Sandy 8/6

Took the kids out this morning. Found the fish in 200 fow. The divers and coppers pulling minion meat rigs went crazy when we got into the fish.pulled out 6 in a half hour.the lake was like a washing machine today with waves coming from 3 different  directions.the kids didn`t like how choppy it was so we pulled lines and got in before the rain came through. Got some nice steelhead on a ten color too.