Wanted looking for triple trees

5 minutes ago, Fat Trout said:

so its $330 for two?

1 hour ago, SylvanTroller said:

Yup, I have had the poor mans trees on my boat for over 2 years now. They are raw aluminum and not as nice looking as a pair of Berts or others but functionally they are fine. Ends up closer to $200 after shipping but you won’t find cheaper ones.

Edited by FishingFool34

Just put the Madsdock on mine with adjustable base.  The pair shipped was $247.  They are pretty "floppy" in the base but they were also not $500.  I think I'll keep dipping the lower part of the tree in plasi dip until they fit tigher.  That should last the season and quiet them up a bit.

You and anyone else who needs rod systems absolutely should go to greatlakesplaners.com as they are right in upstate New York.  Others on the LOU recommended them to me.   I bought a pair of triples this winter and really like everything about them.   Well made, fully adjustable, the price was right and shipping free.  I will look to them first for anything I may want to add in the future.  

You and anyone else who needs rod systems absolutely should go to greatlakesplaners.com as they are right in upstate New York.  Others on the LOU recommended them to me.   I bought a pair of triples this winter and really like everything about them.   Well made, fully adjustable, the price was right and shipping free.  I will look to them first for anything I may want to add in the future.  
If those are the double three traxstechs in the picture with the black cap end missing I'm interested

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Lake Ontario United mobile app