Last week in July pick a port and why

Point Breeze. Catch surveys provide proof that the Oak is the place to be. It’s also home to the most helpful, welcoming group of captains and rec fishermen you’ll find anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

So so so true. Love how friendly everyone is out there. Everyone benefits!

The Fishin’ Physician Assistant

No, definitely not Sandy. Can't recommend that place. Bunch of jerks, the water's not wet enough, the beer's not cold enough, the fish are always sleeping.

I have kept my boat at Johnson's creek , the oak , Bald Eagle and currently Sandy . 

If I had my druthers , I'd rather be at the Oak . I usually fish west of port to  west of Green Harbor . Not only is the fishing good as it is at all ports mentioned that time of year , there are amenities . Like tackle shops , restaurants , lodging and gas . Sandy has no gas , lodging or tackle shops . 

• Like 1

I have kept my boat at Johnson's creek , the oak , Bald Eagle and currently Sandy . 
If I had my druthers , I'd rather be at the Oak . I usually fish west of port to  west of Green Harbor . Not only is the fishing good as it is at all ports mentioned that time of year , there are amenities . Like tackle shops , restaurants , lodging and gas . Sandy has no gas , lodging or tackle shops . 

Next year we will have a tackle shop!

The structure from devils nose to Braddocks is some of the best on the entire lake. That stretch produced 2 19lb browns during the summer derby! We have every species right out front. The Rochester basin is the most under rated section of the entire lake!

Next year we will have a tackle shop!

The structure from devils nose to Braddocks is some of the best on the entire lake. That stretch produced 2 19lb browns during the summer derby! We have every species right out front. The Rochester basin is the most under rated section of the entire lake!

Delete this! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Pretty much any port will have good fishing opportunity that time of year. I’ll put a plug in for Rochester. Some of them best brown trout, lake trout, and salmon fishing all within a few miles of the Genny. But seriously, everything is biting at the end of July out of any port.