Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Inthebox30lbs

Last week in July pick a port and why

Sandy Creek!!!

Bluffers park east of Toronto. You will have the the lake to yourself in the evenings. Oh and that bottom structure.

Kisutch

Point Breeze. Catch surveys provide proof that the Oak is the place to be. It’s also home to the most helpful, welcoming group of captains and rec fishermen you’ll find anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

So so so true. Love how friendly everyone is out there. Everyone benefits!

The Fishin’ Physician Assistant

Oak , Bald Eagle , or Sandy . 

Very consistent fishing for Kings that time of year . Best area on the lake . But you may have to go out deep to find them . 

But what about the fleas in Point Breeze?

But what about the fleas in Point Breeze?

The fleas are lakewide. They love 60 degree water and that is where they are found.
Fortunately, the past couple of years, we have only had about two weeks of “bad fleas”.

I agree with these gentlemen.......stay clear of Olcott!

• Like 2

Sandy Creek. Catch surveys would show it is right there if not better than the Oak if Sandy had the boats that the Oak does AND the creel boat spent some time at Sandy!

No, definitely not Sandy. Can't recommend that place. Bunch of jerks, the water's not wet enough, the beer's not cold enough, the fish are always sleeping.

Apart from the west winds that will create 4 and 5 footers, I really like going out of Oswego. Mostly because travel time to the fishing grounds is usually less than 10 minutes.

I have kept my boat at Johnson's creek , the oak , Bald Eagle and currently Sandy . 

If I had my druthers , I'd rather be at the Oak . I usually fish west of port to  west of Green Harbor . Not only is the fishing good as it is at all ports mentioned that time of year , there are amenities . Like tackle shops , restaurants , lodging and gas . Sandy has no gas , lodging or tackle shops . 

• Like 1

I have kept my boat at Johnson's creek , the oak , Bald Eagle and currently Sandy . 
If I had my druthers , I'd rather be at the Oak . I usually fish west of port to  west of Green Harbor . Not only is the fishing good as it is at all ports mentioned that time of year , there are amenities . Like tackle shops , restaurants , lodging and gas . Sandy has no gas , lodging or tackle shops . 

Next year we will have a tackle shop!

The structure from devils nose to Braddocks is some of the best on the entire lake. That stretch produced 2 19lb browns during the summer derby! We have every species right out front. The Rochester basin is the most under rated section of the entire lake!

Next year we will have a tackle shop!

The structure from devils nose to Braddocks is some of the best on the entire lake. That stretch produced 2 19lb browns during the summer derby! We have every species right out front. The Rochester basin is the most under rated section of the entire lake!

Delete this! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What's wrong with Oswego?

Silverfoxcharters.net

• Like 1

Pretty much any port will have good fishing opportunity that time of year. I’ll put a plug in for Rochester. Some of them best brown trout, lake trout, and salmon fishing all within a few miles of the Genny. But seriously, everything is biting at the end of July out of any port.