Any Spring kings out of Mexico?

I am leaving in a few hrs for my first trip to Lake Ontario for 2019. Last year i did well for my rookie year from catfish to the plant for spring browns.seems to be alot of posts of members hitting some nice kings in a little deeper water(40-60FOW). Just lookin for some info of where to start to look for some kings. Last year all my browns were from 10-20FOW and didnt connect with any kings.  I know the BASICS of lookin for a temp change and color change and work that area for browns but without the thermocline setup what do you look for to get on spring kings?   Thank you guys for any input 

Last year we had a phenomenal Spring King catch in Mexico Bay. They were scattered thru out the water column mostly a north-south troll between the plant and Oswego in mid-May. Hoping for the same result this year. Good Luck everybody! 

YES...we caught some just west of the plant on Monday/Tuesday in 60-70 ft of water. We fished spoons and caught salmon 50-55 down 75 back, some down 25 caught fish too! Green/silver spoons