Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bosco

Blanked on I Bay

You'll need waders or a buddy to help launch if you put in at Mayer's. 

Nice work bosco. They are nice healthy looking eyes. Did you get them after dark?

Yes. I had to work a little to find them. It didn't turn on until 10:30 but then it was 3 fish on about 8 casts.

• Like 1

Well done Bosco!!! Catching quality eyes like that casting is the utlimate in my book!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks. I went out again on Tuesday night and got blanked. I'll try again tomorrow and try and get a couple more nights out next week. Then I'm dragging the boat up to Lisbon on the St. Lawrence. Mix it up a little and try some heavy current river fishing.

Had to work for them but got a two man limit last night ranging 18"-23".  Blessing and a curse...5MPH limit and limited launch access means there's NO ONE out there. Beautiful calm night but I can't bounce from spot to spot at 5MPH.

Way to go Bosco! That is a nice catch. lt was a nice night for fishing. I have not launched on the bay with the high water.