Scotty's in meters or feet?

Stupid question, but are the mechanical readouts on Scotty riggers in meters or feet? I know they're made in Canada and they come with the conversion sticker to put on the arm. The reason I ask is what I was seeing on my fish finder didn't jive with the mechanical readout. It could've been interference, I guess. I just mounted the rigger and used it for the first time last weekend. I may need to adjust the transducer now that it's on there. It's a Depthpower 24" electric. Any help is appreciated!

difference between meter and feet is huge how far off is your depth sounder reading? blow back shouldn't matter a ton as cable out should still match distance to transducer but if its in meters it should read more than 3 times deeper than the counter.

I think that was my issue. I was thinking it had to be feet based on what I saw on the graph, but was just being cautious and didn't want to drop it down to the bottom if I was wrong. The last thing I wanted was to get a cable hung up my first time using one. Thanks everyone!