Sold / Closed Tru Trac or similar 10-12lb pancake weights

Looking for a couple of downrigger weights like the one pictured, don't have to be Tru-Trac brand, but need to be 10-12 lbs and local to Rochester/Monroe County...Dont want to think about what shipping would be on these!

Thanks

tru trac.jpg

Edited by 1lastweekend

they can be shipped in a usps priority box for around 15.00 flat rate up to 70 lbs. I shipped 50 lbs of lead to a guy last yr but don't remember just what it cost. the flat box will hold both weights. if you don't find what you want here look on ebay. they are only around 70.00 for 2 of them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sherman brown said:

they can be shipped in a usps priority box for around 15.00 flat rate up to 70 lbs. I shipped 50 lbs of lead to a guy last yr but don't remember just what it cost. the flat box will hold both weights. if you don't find what you want here look on ebay. they are only around 70.00 for 2 of them.

Thanks I will check out Ebay too..

What is the diameter and thickness of the weights you have? I’m considering making a mold for some finned pancake weights but I don’t have any to copy so I’d just be guessing at what they will weigh when I’m done.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

13 hours ago, Fishnut said:

What is the diameter and thickness of the weights you have? I’m considering making a mold for some finned pancake weights but I don’t have any to copy so I’d just be guessing at what they will weigh when I’m done.

I will get you some dimensions from the one I have tonight and post it.  The Tru-Trac that I have shown is a 10 pounder...

13 hours ago, bottom-feeder said:

Rubber coated.....guessing 12lbs....want em come an get em.....I'll never use emIMG_20190515_172834.jpeg

Sent from my Z971 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks, I will try to figure out an excuse to get up there LOL...Maybe to buy some stuff at Fat Nancy's....

I would be more than willing to pay shipping and for your time and trouble to ship if you would be open to that, just let me know. I live just outside of Rochester.

On 5/16/2019 at 10:35 AM, Fishnut said:
  On 5/16/2019 at 6:52 AM, 1lastweekend said:
I will get you some dimensions from the one I have tonight and post it.  The Tru-Trac that I have shown is a 10 pounder...
On 5/16/2019 at 10:35 AM, Fishnut said:

Thank you.

Ok the overall length is 11", with the fin 6" and the lead pancake 5" in diameter.  The pancake is 2" wide in the center and tapers to 5/8" at the edges.  Hope this helps

• Like 1