OK....So you didnt like my Crocs...what about these?

Now I have to put my foot down. First I had to buy steel rod and reel, planner boards

coppper rod and reel and endless amounts of tackle . Now these things are just a bit to much . I would be laughed clean out of the state , and have to move back there and learn how to talk funny :rofl:

CROCS RULE! Been wearing them for 3 years at work, but not the sissy ones with the holes and certainly not powder blue! Black - no holes :yes: Never thought about the convince of cleaning them in the boat 8)

Those other ones do look goofy but give them a shot Rick and let us know.

How much are they?

I'm here to help you fisherman with your style. Looks are generally what first impressions are based upon. You don't want people to think your some redneck do you? Roll with me and I'll show all of you how to look good!

are you kidding me? i hope you have a smile on your face when you typed that. your probably entering your credit card info right now ordering them for the whole yankee troller team.

I'm here to help you fisherman with your style. Looks are generally what first impressions are based upon. You don't want people to think your some redneck do you? Roll with me and I'll show all of you how to look good!

I'd rather they think I'm a redneck than a drag queen :D

Tim