for sale : usa Rocket launcher. Comes with extra mounting brackets for accessories and 2 nib led lights to mount on top. Almost 2k into it asking 850

Good thing I'm not a mod... this post would be deleted along with this person's account. There would also be a 20 post minimum before anyone could post in the classifieds section.

Edited by FishingFool34
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, FishingFool34 said:

Good thing I'm not a mod... this post would be deleted along with this person's account. There would also be a 20 post minimum before anyone could post in the classifieds section.

Maybe the Mods will consider your idea or something similar.:nod:

• Like 1

Hey Tommy, I think the reason folks are ripping on you is that you failed to put a single piece of information about the item that you're selling into you ad. That, combined with the lack of a price, raises eyebrows. Just FYI. 

It's an...interesting...accessory. Good luck.

• Like 2

Well I semi-apologize for my earlier comments... I still stand behind my minimum post count for posting for sale ads though. You gotta understand that this is a very active forum and we get lot of people who want to take advantage of that for the sole purpose of selling things. We already have members here that do nothing other than live in the classifieds buying/selling trying to make money off some of the good deals that pop up here.  Not to mention this was atleast the 2nd ad this week that had no information or price and just included a single picture. So with that said, welcome to the forum and goodluck with your sale.

Edited by FishingFool34
  • Like 3

I would even advocate for Professional members only to post in classifieds.

Well I semi-apologize for my earlier comments... I still stand behind my minimum post count for posting for sale ads though. You gotta understand that this is a very active forum and we get lot of people who want to take advantage of that for the sole purpose of selling things. We already have members here that do nothing other than live in the classifieds buying/selling trying to make money off some of the good deals that pop up here.  Not to mention this was atleast the 2nd ad this week that had no information or price and just included a single picture. So with that said, welcome to the forum and goodluck with your sale.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 4