Going out of Genesee Friday afternoon, any ideas?

Taking out two girls who have never caught a fish but are very excited to land a big one.  The 11 year old just drew me a picture of her hoisting a nice sized fish that said "I can't wait to catch my first big fish".   (so far her career has been limited to gobies, rockies and one little largemouth)   Thanks for the pressure kid.      I have two riggers and two planer boards, a surface temp reader and a new fishfinder.   We'll be going after school Friday which hopefully will have a south wind and not the east they're forecasting for tomorrow.    My question for you experienced guys:   if you had to guarantee TWO decent fish in an afternoon going out of Roch, how would you do it?     Any thoughts greatly appreciated.   Thanks    

30 to 60. Spoons back 50 on the riggers. Two body baits, one deep diver back 100 on the boards. Why go for lakers when so many kings are around.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

16 hours ago, whaler1 said:

So did you get out?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

We didn't make it out, the wind was humming pretty good, didn't want to scare the girls. Going to wait for another day after school this week when it's not so rough.  I'm reading it's tougher to find fish in the east winds?   Seems to be a lot that in the forecast.