Fished south of the cove, inside water . Ran outer boards , 1 line each side and short copper down the chute . Mark some really nice fish, but they didn't want to play. No silvers for me [emoji29] just Lakers . I did kept a couple of orange tip Lakers for dinner . Lake was claim ( probably to claim ) did make for a comfortable troll tho .I found 48 degree water with big balls of bait piled up on the drop offs . Good day on the water never the less . I got to meet a couple of LOU guys that I haven't met before , and was nice chatting with you guys .

Sent from my XT1609 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Sounds very similar to what was happening last Sunday.  Sooner or later the Silver fish need to come join the Laker party in the shallows.  Those huge balls of bait should attract their attention.  Maybe another week will bring them in.  

Did you go South past Sheldrake?  I didn't last weekend but wondering how it is from there down to the powerplant.

Nice work Billy.....some great eating right there:smile:  Been after them here too but the water has been so clear they wouldn't touch anything last time out maybe now with the rain murking up the water...

Edited by Sk8man
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sk8man said:

Nice work Billy.....some great eating right there:smile:  Been after them here too but the water has been so clear they wouldn't touch anything last time out maybe now with the rain murking up the water...

Its that time of year again. My buddy did really good on canandaigua about a month ago

2 hours ago, darkwater1 said:

It was good to see you I enjoy catching them shallowater Lakers.

My dad and me found what we were looking for.

IMG_20190511_112744660.jpg

Nice.

Fish fry at your house!

My neighbor down on 89 claimed the perch move South fron the shallower North end on Cayuga this time of year.  Do they hang around long or move back North soon?

I have never targeted them here but seeing that stout pile makes me hungry!!

18 minutes ago, Reel Doc said:

Nice.

Fish fry at your house!

My neighbor down on 89 claimed the perch move South fron the shallower North end on Cayuga this time of year.  Do they hang around long or move back North soon?

I have never targeted them here but seeing that stout pile makes me hungry!!

I ran up to the north end I don't like to put my boat in up there because of all the other people and it's nice to have some beer and not be launching next to a police station LoL.

• Like 1

The jumbo perch will move into the shallower water to spawn starting about now.  Only lasts for about 2 weeks and I mid lake off my dock. Then the little ones move in for the summer and the big ones move back out. They don't all go north.  Can catch them all summer 20 to 30 fow.  

• Like 1