Eagles an cormorants

Took my youngest out and was hopeing to get into some perch. Launched at baldeagle and motored to yanty. There were 5 eagles and more cormorants than I have ever seen except for lil gallo up north, which they leveled. There were proly couple hundred[emoji107] hope this isn't a trend. We all know what they are capable of. Not a bite in creeks so did a pass for brown's to get the boy some fish. 20190511_140238.jpeg20190511_140241.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J327V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 3

Please send your observations re the cormorants to the DEC in Avon ,they need to hear from all of us that are totally discussed with nothing being done, controlled by a judge in a Washington, it's a problem all over. 

Looks like that boy was having the time of his life! Keep that fun going for him. On my way out Sandy channel Saturday morning first light we saw a cormerant with a 6" bass in his mouth and in the evening a quarter mile off shore there was a eagle chasing a fish hawk around for 5 minutes, that was a way cool sight to see!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

On 5/12/2019 at 11:33 AM, jilou1ow said:

Please send your observations re the cormorants to the DEC in Avon ,they need to hear from all of us that are totally discussed with nothing being done, controlled by a judge in a Washington, it's a problem all over. 

Could also consider voicing concerns to Albany or Washington. Hardworking folks in Avon likely have little time or ability to influence change on federal wildlife decisions.