new boat

FREEMAN77

well I sold my boat and tried to get out of the salmon thing due to lack of time but I cant do it. I need a new boat would like something with a hard top and fully rigged would be great (riggers,electronics) you know the basics I have alot of the tackle. if you have something or know someone who does drop me a line and some pics would be great.

Freeman,

I have a 1987 22'Trophy hardtop,with a tandem axle galvanized roller trailer,that will be for sale in the spring.It's all in very good condition,and I'll be selling it with,

**1995 Yamaha 4 stroke high thrust kicker on a Garelick offshore brkt

**Four cannon electric riggers,(two Mag10's,and two Digitroll II's)

**Garmin 250c color dual freq.sonar

**Garmin GPS,

**Standard horizon VHF radio,

**life jackets anchor etc.

It''s powered by a 230hp 305 Gm engine,with a Cobra drive.The engine runs great and has about 700 hours on it.I replaced the exhaust manifolds on it a couple of years ago,and it has electronic distributor(no points).The kicker also runs perfectly and is connected to the outdrive by an EZ-Steer rod.

Right now,it's shrink wrapped and sitting in Olcott NY for the winter,I'm selling it because it's being replaced with a 24' Seacraft that i restored.I haven't figured a price yet,but feel free to contact me if your interested.

Here's one picture,it's not the best,as you can't see the kicker motor,or the inside,but i have more on my home computer that i could email you if you'd like.

***CLICK on the picture to enlarge it..***

IMG_0461.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...