Monroe co launches

The Town may have closed the I Bay launch to reduce traffic on the bay, lots of low lying-close to the water houses in German Village and Schneckel Cove, and I am sure all the folks who dock at Mario's are travelling wake free for the hour+ it takes for them to get to the outlet.

I doubt it, 5 mph restriction wnot do crap and nobody will want to go in there anyways with the 5 mph restriction. I know a couple guys at south point that may not leave the dock because it would take them over an hour to get to the lake.

Silverfoxcharters.net

Back in the 1940's to 1980's we launched our boats from Woodlawn Beach in the Town of Hamburg. No docks, All sand with a pair of hip boots and oars. If you had a FWD Jeep you were gold. .Mostly 14 to 18 foot boats.

The guy with the camp for sale on Chippeway has some interesting water level pix for 2012, 13, 17 & this weekend ("Chippeway Bay seasonal camp for sale")

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Wave action is driven by waves?  Is that what he said?  A 1000 mile no wake zone?  I'm surprised no one was smirking behind him but of course they still want a job.

Thanks Circus for posting that