Ranger Nets customer service is great.

Just wanted to give two thumbs up to Ranger nets.The hoop on my rubber net got broke from pushing off a large over hanging branch while drifting the Niagara river (not a big fish) I emailed Ranger the other day about getting a replacement hoop.They responded in less than 5 minutes.We responded back and forth several times every time they responded back in less than 5 minutes.They charged me $8.00 for the hoop and shipping came to $8.00 which I thought was more than fair.Way better than buying a new net.It arrived today. Handle and net were in great shape.I just wanted to give them two thumbs up for super Customer Service in a super fast response time which is hard to find now days.I will not hesitate to buy another net from them in the future.

• Like 1

X3 on that. Also, some Ranger nets have a lifetime warranty. The last time a hoop broke on me I took a pic of the hoop and the receipt (I'm a pack rat when it comes to receipts) and emailed them and they had a replacement to me in a couple days no charge..

Edited by sszoldra