Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NickC.

Chaumont, guffins, Black River bays

Water has gone up considerably since early May, and continues to rise. All launches require boots to launch and keep feet dry. As far as debris, I have to imagine stuff is getting floated all the while, so be careful and be mindful of land owners with your boat wakes near shore.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

A hard SW blow the bay and surrounding areas will be a in a lot of trouble. Water isn't as high as 2017 but she is slowly creeping up.

Bite was tough for us. 1 for 3. Had some quick short hits as well. Only fished the morning though. Headed out for Browns in the evening. I’m hoping the walleye are still around memorial weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Bite has been really hit or miss. Some get a few, some strike out. High water keeps the temp all over the map. As far as debris, I was at the cottage today and saw a really large log/RR tie/timber floating into guffin bay. Gonna be wild for a while.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I’ve wanted to get up there the last few years around opener but with high water and unpredictability it just hasn’t worked out. Sounds like it’s been difficult at best