Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• 1984 Sea Nymph Fish and Ski

Posting this for a friend whose husband has passed leaving her this boat to sell. It is located in Wind Gap PA. Boat is in great shape for it's age with the motor meticulously maintained.  

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Fishing bass in the Lake east of Rochester.

Has anyone tried for small mouth bass out in the lake east of irondequoit bay Jigging or Trolling? August was usually the best time to go out. I haven't been in a few years. Want to try again.

in Open Lake Discussion

• Sea nymph help

Hello all ! I'm hoping to re-do the interior on my nymph and I'm looking for some insperation pics. I have a GLS 195. The previous owner took out the walk through and made a flat casting deck. I'm looking to redo his redo and rebuild the walk through. I'm hoping for some interior pics if possible, especially up front. I plan to put Livewell/storage where it was OEM. I'd love it if somebody had the boat local to buffalo that I could come look at, if possible. Obviously pics will be a big help

in This Old Boat

• fall bass

can I catch Smallmouth shallow in later fall. October? thinking of heading up to Alex bay area Columbus day weekend. never fished the St Lawrence before. not relly comfortable drop shotting and fishing deep. Thnx

in St. Lawrence River Fishing Reports - 1000 Islands Fishing

• Bass in Mexico Bay 7/2019 ?

We’ve had great past 3 years with Smallmouth Bass in Mexico Bay 12-30’ FOW. First trips last week only produce Rock Bass & Sheepshead ? We snorkeled some rock piles & saw no Smallmouth ? Temp was high at 79*+. Any insight on what’s happening with the Smallmouth this year so far ?     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

in Open Lake Discussion