Trailered the boat from Pittsburgh to Wilson on thursday to get in on some LOC King action. I had only fished the bar one day a few years ago, so we were going in pretty blind.

Thurs afternoon launched out of the Fort and fished the bar from 3pm to dark. Had spoons, FF, and meat all through the column in 60-180 fow, and couldnt move a rod.

Friday, after some intel we got Thurs night, launched from Olcott in the dark at 5 am, went east to the power plant, and went 10-13 on kings in 60-120 fow. All spoons. 150 copper, ten color, riggers, and divers all went.

Sat, launched even earlier at 430, headed east again. Moved a rod or two on small kings early, but marks were gone from the day before. Saw a lotta big charters and tourney boats heading further east, so we made the move. Wayy slow again, only picked up 7 king bites between 730 am and 5 pm, but they were all good ones. All spoons, all but one on riggers. Ended up with one 19 lb 10 oz and one 20 lb 12 oz, which got us at #15 on the board. Overall, great trip.IMG_0783.JPGIMG_2132.JPGIMG_0779.JPG57986338654__F5EE7AEC-BBC7-4F95-8F71-0E0D62F6B7AF.JPGIMG_0773.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

Fishin PA, our reports are way too similar! Thats funny. Makes me feel like we werent the only slow ones out there. Long gaps in bites sometimes for sure.

Just got pushed to #14 on the LOC, guessing someone got dq’d?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I think it’s funny how spoiled we are, lol. My worst day was a dozen bites, majority salmon... and I view that as slow. It was mostly the inconsistent nature of the bite and the lack of rhythm that got to me.

The Fishin’ Physician Assistant