SNOW

Billy V

Bring it on!! It's gonna be a FUN weekend! Anyone wanna come ski at Greek Peak this weekend? I can't wait!

. WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM FRIDAY TO MIDNIGHT EST FRIDAY NIGHT...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN BINGHAMTON HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM FRIDAY TO MIDNIGHT EST FRIDAY NIGHT. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

LIGHT SNOW IS EXPECTED TO SPREAD INTO THE TWIN TIERS BETWEEN DAYBREAK AND 10 AM FRIDAY... THEN SPREAD EAST INTO THE CATSKILLS BY NOON. SNOW WILL BECOME HEAVY AT TIMES FRIDAY AFTERNOON AND EARLY EVENING... BEFORE TAPERING OFF TO SNOW SHOWERS BY MIDNIGHT. SNOWFALL TOTAL STORM ACCUMULATIONS WILL BE 8 TO 14 INCHES.

This is crazy, I have never seen so many people get so excited over snow and ice befor. Nick wanting to wear pj inside out and slauter a goat, Bob is putting fur on fish, Billy slapping on 2x6 to his feet to go down a hill at 80mph to hit hard water where Nick is. I just don't understand you yanks

Hey Stan - This is just about the only place in the US where the weather is known to stay outside. i.e. Hard to go fishing in a hurricane, fly a kite in a tornado, camp in a midslide. ;):)

The only problem I have with snow is the 2 ft of it that lousy snowplow put in the end of my driveway after I had it all shoveled out. ;(:@

Tom B.

(LongLine)

p.s. If anyone wants some free snow, please feel free to help yourself that which is in my driveway. :*:lol::lol: (you pick up)