Hummingbird 998c SI

I called him at 10am and 4pm and he wasnt in the office all day. It's a family owned and operated marina with very few paid employees, so the owner gets his hands dirty too. I still don't know the cost of a new trailer.

If someone has the money before I do, go ahead and sell it to them. These are still great units and it will serve someone well.

Edited by Todd in NY
  • Like 1

Todd understood thank you very much it's still yours and I'll work with you if your interested

I called him at 10am and 4pm and he wasnt in the office all day. It's a family owned and operated marina with very few paid employees, so the owner gets his hands dirty too. I still don't know the cost of a new trailer.

If someone has the money before I do, go ahead and sell it to them. These are still great units and it will serve someone well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I got the trailer quote today... $1,725 plus tax for a 16ft aluminum trailer. Not much less for a galvanized or painted trailer.

I am forced to pass on the 998 and save up for a trailer. With Lake O being flooded again, my 16ft boat will be my primary boat on the smaller lakes this year, and unfortunately it needs a trailer.