Wanted Bare Solid Copper 20 Gauge

Wondering if anyone knows where I might find some bare solid 20 gauge copper locally for my hand line rigs. I used to buy it at Barry’s in Waterloo until they closed and then resorted to the internet but I’d rather keep my business local if possible. I’ve checked a few spots with no luck unless it’s maybe 22g but that’s not my go to anymore.

Thanks all for the responses. R.B., sent you a pm. Sk8man, it’s funny I live right in Newark and never even thought of Colocino’s but stopped at Geneva Electric after work, go figure. I do like the suggestion, I’ll  tuck that one away. They changed names but are still a supply house I believe. Good luck to any and all fishing the derby this weekend. Hoping to be right there with you.

• Like 1

Thanks all for the responses. R.B., sent you a pm. Sk8man, it’s funny I live right in Newark and never even thought of Colocino’s but stopped at Geneva Electric after work, go figure. I do like the suggestion, I’ll  tuck that one away. They changed names but are still a supply house I believe. Good luck to any and all fishing the derby this weekend. Hoping to be right there with you.

Same to you

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app