Looking for some trouble shoot my depth raider

When you power up the display you should have several dashes appear on display.  If the display stays blank you need to check 12v power supply and ground for display.  The coax cable, antenna, and coated cable feed the 9v signal to the display from the probe itself.  Sounds like your issue might be in the wiring to your display if your screen stays totally blank.

When you power up the display you should have several dashes appear on display.  If the display stays blank you need to check 12v power supply and ground for display.  The coax cable, antenna, and coated cable feed the 9v signal to the display from the probe itself.  Sounds like your issue might be in the wiring to your display if your screen stays totally blank.
It was the antenna if you unplug the coax cable use the center pin and touch the downrigger cable the display lights back up so the guy told me from Kelly that it is the antenna

Sent from my moto g(6) using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ok, glad to see you got some help.  Your description was a bit confusing so it wasn’t clear if you had a display issue or problem with probe signal feed.  Sounds like an antenna will fix you right up.