I'm coming up to Olcott/Newfane marina tomorrow afternoon and fishing until Sunday afternoon.   I just want to throw this out there.  I'm looking for some guys who might want to communicate during those days on the water.  I think I'm the perfect partner,  lol.  I don't enter tournaments,  I don't eat salmon so I only keep a few for friends that request some.  It's a big lake and its difficult to cover by yourself.  Especially when you only get out 3 or 4 weekends a year.  I have no problem letting someone know where I am, what I'm seeing on my graph and what I'm catching during the day.

I'm looking to team up with some guys who feel the same way.  Let me know by responding here.  Thanks...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decoy Hound said:

A little sketchy out here now with a few lightning strikes around, rain!!

Yeah, we rode it out.   Spent the day between the tower and the power plant.  85 to 105fow.  We boated 10 kings and lost 4.  A lot of small ones, only kept 4.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, garrymny said:

Be careful Bob.my Grady Transom is done. Just finishing up the odds and ends. Hopefully I will get out Monday. But doubtful. For sure next weekend.

Sent from my moto z3 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wow Garry, that was quick!! Seems like you just started working on it!! Hopefully you get out Monday, the fishing is insane! I’m docked now, no more trailering for me. Good luck this season!

• Like 1

I'll be out this morning.   Plan on fishing till around 1.  Going to try between Olcott and Wilson. 
How'd you end up doing? I got held up by kids putting toys down toilet...lol. Fished 3pm to 8pm, 150-175 FOW in front of the power plant. Went 3/7, ugh. Copper 300ft back with a wonder bread moonshine, seemed to work best.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Lake Ontario United mobile app

How'd you end up doing? I got held up by kids putting toys down toilet...lol. Fished 3pm to 8pm, 150-175 FOW in front of the power plant. Went 3/7, ugh. Copper 300ft back with a wonder bread moonshine, seemed to work best.

Oh and they we're just little guys...123_1.jpeg5-26.jpeg20190526_185654_1558922452796_0011.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, s072784 said:

We had 8 hookups by 9am just west of Olcott in 90 to 110 fow then the fish just disappeared.  Was thinking they might have gone to deeper water but I was having  a little engine trouble and didn't want to get too far from the marina.  Carbon 14 took 3 fish early before the sun got higher in the sky and we got 3 off of a meat rig set on the downrigger at 65ft.  Here are a few pics.   Check out the little guy that hit a spoon as big as he is.  Lol

17675.jpeg

17682.jpeg

17707.jpeg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eyecatcher said:

Sure was fun this morning.  We did pretty well, slightly west of Olcott in 140-180.  Mostly spoons, Carbon 14 as well was hot this morning.

This evening has been even better.  110-150fow.  Everyone disappeared too early!

Seems like the fish are moving a little deeper.  I'll be back up this Friday.  If you're there let me know and we can communicate and share info.

• Like 1