Henderson Trout/Salmon Reports?

Fished out of Stony this morning. Fished shallow for Browns early and only picked up 2 whitefish. Moved deeper to 50-60 fow and marked bait on bottom. Picked up a king and a laker down around 15-30 off 3 color leadcore and mini dipsy off boards on spoons. Also hit one brown in 35 fow. Only one whitefish off the riggers today. Two fish had 4-5 large alewives in there bellies.IMG_5340.JPGIMG_5339.JPGIMG_5338.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Fished yesterday morning out of Stony. Marked tons of bait like Kevin around 50 fow, had a rocketing steelie come loose, the flips were impressive, and landed a second steelhead a little later. Our short cores and weight rods were unfortunately silent through the trip. Steelhead came on riggers 15-20 down. IMG_1550.thumb.JPG.eb059af47bc12aa047da3615c0a2c61b.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• Thanks 1

IMG_1960.JPG

Shakedown trip went well. 4 and 5 colors were taking hits. Landed a 19 lb. king and a 27in Atlantic hit the boat. I was pretty impressed with the Atlantic. Both the king and Atlantic were jumping out of water! Bite seemed to die by 9am.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We never made it to the salmon waters but should have. Launched at isthmus. Trolled every walleye spot I know of for 8 hours on Monday and did not get one fish. Should have motored straight to Stony. Probably would have had a better chance at walleye fishing trout in those waters.