Loon Lake 12/18/08

GAMBLER

Fished Loon Lake on Thursday. The ice was 3 - 5". Ended up iceing 14 pickeral, 10 nice perch and one monster rockbass. Tip ups rigged with shiners and jigging Salmo Chubby Darters caught all of the fish. The size 4 perch Chubby Darter took the biggest perch and pickeral.

Brian where on Loon lake did you fish? I have a very good friend that has the house right next to the Laf A Lot bar in the cove.

Getting ready for some hard water fishing with ya give me the heads a few days in advance. Got "some tackle" with a sled that a friend gave me. I'll go and inventory it and let you know what I got.

There is one in Wayland on rt 15/21. Its on the east side of the rd. by the Gunlocke plant. Forgot the name, but I believe the building is brown and it sits close to the road.

Jeff

Here ya go

Tell'Em Where You Got it Shop

11431 South Lackawana St (Rt 21 South)

Wayland, NY 14572

Phone: (716) 728-2328

Bait, Tackle

There is one in Wayland on rt 15/21. Its on the east side of the rd. by the Gunlocke plant. Forgot the name, but I believe the building is brown and it sits close to the road.

Jeff

Here ya go

Tell'Em Where You Got it Shop

11431 South Lackawana St (Rt 21 South)

Wayland, NY 14572

Phone: (716) 728-2328

Bait, Tackle

Diner next door is good too.

Nice folks at the tackle shop. Look around you might find some good buys there on some stuff too.

Hank I've been to the diner too it's not bad.

• 1 year later...