In front of braddocks from the genny for the second time this week last first time went 3 for 3 with a 14lb laker and two small kings. Today was 1/1 a small salmon worked all the way out to 170 then back to 40 to 75 only marling little bait and a few fish. Most action was around 50 marks in 80 to 90 and marks out at 150. Next ti.e im heading east of i bay or further west of braddocks very slow dead man zone it seems like.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I hear ya, the wind first thing was tough to deal with. I have autopilot and my boat still did a lot of zig zagging . All our fish today came in pods . We’d double and then circle back through to grab another. Troll 30 min double and then circle back through. We saw one bait pod. It mostly light sporadic marks.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

fished Braddocks yesterday before the rain began at 930, just a little west, 50 fow, landed 4 kings, lost 1, 1 laker, surface temp was 46, all spoon bite no deeper than 30 down,seasick waddler or similar color, 1 king came on the rigger, 1 on lead core and the other on torpedo weights off the boards

• Like 1