We struggled. Fished Saturday and Sunday. One steelhead 45' down on on a rigger using a standard RV Twoface late morning. Between 6:30 and 7:30 PM we went 3 4 4 on both standard and mag Moonshine Smitty. 40-60' down in 90-110' fow. 

Marked very few fish and little to no bait. Tried a wide variety of spoon patterns/sizes. Not much interested. 

Was out Saturday and Sunday and we had a lot of fun!!! Brown trout fishing was a little slow, but the Kings were there and willing to play!!! 65-100’ Saturday was west of chute and Sunday I was straight out to a little east. Riggers set 35-55’, stingrays in Lances 2 face, carbon 14, grn glow alewive Uv, frost bite, dirty broom stick Uv, marvs big fatty pulling an ATOMMIK 041, and a prototype flasher we are testing pulling an ATOMMIK meat rig on a 200’ copper also went. We marked a lot of fish, but I believe the bait is right to the bottom due to the cold water still.

Capt Rich

IMG_7478.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished 9 hours Monday from 50-150 trolled all directions tried many different sets and spoon patterns never moved a rod east or west of the shoot. Just goes to show you every little detail matters and some days you can’t catch em and the next boat is doing great

GreasyLuck

8 hours ago, GreasyLuck said:

Fished 9 hours Monday from 50-150 trolled all directions tried many different sets and spoon patterns never moved a rod east or west of the shoot. Just goes to show you every little detail matters and some days you can’t catch em and the next boat is doing great

GreasyLuck

Isn’t that stating the truth! I spent days goin 1/3 over 8hrs and listen/watching guys around me limiting out in the first hr.  I blame that on a rookie year and lack of experience 

We fished Sunday and did well persay. Landed five, lost 8. Yes 8.
Gotta say thats the worst I have done percentage wise.
Found them in 50fow and kept working through them. All spoons. Stated with a good bite on green spoons, mostly senior froggy, them they were taking bloody death, and a few shots on dirty white boy. We swung out deep and worked around but could only find them in that pocket.IMG_3685.JPGIMG_3683.JPGIMG_3681.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app